Jason is an SLP entrepreneur who specializes in communication skills coaching to professionals and entrepreneurs who want to significantly improve their speed clarity, communication soft skills, and vocal presence to increase their lifetime income. He is a communication skills coach with almost 20 years of experience in Medical Speech Language Pathology and specializes in helping occupational speakers and vocalists reach their maximum potential. Jason does this as labor of love because he is passionate about making communication work for the individual and for people at large.
Deep Dive Study Group: The Not So Corporate Speech Pathologist
Description: This group/course will be an overview of how to start a coaching or consulting business/private practice hybrid that focuses on entrepreneurs and professionals that require speech and communication services and professional development training. We will go through the steps of when is the best time to start your business. Who will be your ideal clients and why? How will you get them the results they require consistently? And how to grow your business.
Dates & Agenda: Coming soon!
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
Be the first to know when registration opens!
- Limited to the first 20 people to enroll (must have a minimum of 10*).
- A one-year Professional subscription to SpeechTherapyPD.com is included for non-subscribers.
- 4 guided 90-minute group discussions and lessons.
- Each session will begin with a facilitator presentation followed by a group discussion of case studies and applications.
- Bring specific case studies to be discussed.
- Discussion group available during the week for your cohort on The SLP Hub community forum.
- Post-group access to the private group discussion forum.
- Pre-requisite courses assigned by the expert facilitator may be required.
- Sessions will be recorded for future reference and in case of a missed session.
- Sessions are offered for ASHA CEUs (must attend live).
By registering for a Deep Dive Study Group you are agreeing to our Participant Agreement.
Refund Policy: You must email firstname.lastname@example.org for all refund requests within seven days of purchase. Requests received after that, until seven days from the start of the Deep Dive Study Group, will be eligible for credit to apply to another Deep Dive Study Group within 12 months of purchase. Credit may transfer to another person. No refund or credit from seven days prior to the start of the group.
*Groups that do not meet the minimum of 10 enrollees may be canceled, and a refund will be issued within 30 days.