This Deep Dive Study Group PARTICIPANT Agreement between the Participant (“you”) and Video Continuing Education, LLC, d/b/a SpeechTherapyPD.com, an Oregon limited liability company (the “Company,” “us,” or “we”), is made and entered into as of the date of Participant registration in a Deep Dive Study Group. In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, and the service provided, which you acknowledge is adequate and sufficient, the parties agree as follows:
- Participant will conduct themselves professionally during all contact with the Facilitator.
- Participant will provide accurate information on the application.
- Participant will abide by procedure and policy of the Deep Dive Study Group Program.
- Participant will not schedule sessions without informing SpeechTherapyPD.com.
- Participant understands the refund policy set forth by SpeechTherapyPD.com.
- Participant understands that the sessions will be recorded by SpeechTherapyPD.com for the purpose of later viewing.
- Participant understands that Video Continuing Education (SpeechTherapyPD.com) does not endorse or evaluate any products, services provided by the facilitators.
As the company, Video Continuing Education provide the following:
- Facilitate contact and communication between Facilitator and Participant.
- Provide Zoom link for the designated time set by the Facilitator and SpeechTherapyPD.com.
- Ensure that the group sessions will be available for ASHA CEUs.