Caitlin received her master’s degree from Loma Linda University in Communication Sciences & Disorders in 2012. She has worked for the last 10 years serving preschool and elementary students in the California public school system. Caitlin currently works for a nonprofit practice in Southern California. She is passionate about language therapy, creative service models, and partnering with families, teachers, and community partners to help students thrive. She loves to think outside the box to meet student/community needs.
Deep Dive Study Group: Leadership Development: Finding Greater Work Satisfaction through Relationship Building
Description: Everything we do as Speech-Language Pathologists is based in relationships, but sometimes those relationships can be tricky. We will spend 6 weeks deep-diving into improving relationships with colleagues, families, and even ourselves to give us more work satisfaction. You can expect practical strategies for building trust with colleagues and families, as well as helpful strategies when there is tension between team members. We will look at case studies and role-play potential ethical situations that can arise in the workplace. Lastly, we will talk about the impact healthy relationships can have on mitigating burnout.
Dates & Agenda: Coming 2023
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
Be the first to know when registration opens!
- Limited to the first 20 people to enroll (must have a minimum of 10*).
- A one-year Professional subscription to SpeechTherapyPD.com is included for non-subscribers.
- 4 guided 90-minute group discussions and lessons.
- Each session will begin with a facilitator presentation followed by a group discussion of case studies and applications.
- Bring specific case studies to be discussed.
- Discussion group available during the week for your cohort on The SLP Hub community forum.
- Post-group access to the private group discussion forum.
- Pre-requisite courses assigned by the expert facilitator may be required.
- Sessions will be recorded for future reference and in case of a missed session.
- Sessions are offered for ASHA CEUs (must attend live).
Why choose Deep Dive Study Groups?
SpeechTherapyPD.com Deep Dive Study Groups include a Professional Subscription (access 1000+ CE courses through webinars, seminars, and podcasts, plus get full access to The SLP Hub), four 90-minute interactive sessions, and post-group access to a peer private discussion forum. If you’re not currently a Professional Subscriber, this will cost $359. If you’re already a Professional Subscriber, you’ll pay $160.
On average, six hours of 1:1 consultant calls can cost anywhere between $600 and $1,050 – And that’s without access to an entire library of courses available for ASHA CEUs and support through a private discussion forum. With the SpeechTherapyPD.com Deep Dive Study Group, you get so much more. This is truly an opportunity for ongoing education, cohort support, and group support through the private discussion forum. The value can’t be beat!
Book a 1:1 Consultant Call
- 1:1 Consultant Video Call: $150 per hour
- Subject to availability
- Pay only when your appointment is confirmed
Submit your application, which will include topics and/or questions you would like to discuss
Acceptance via email (DO NOT Pay until your appointment has been confirmed)
Make Your Payment
Refund Policy: You must email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for all refund/credit requests. You have 7 days from the date of purchase to cancel and receive 100% refund. After that, until 7 days from the start of the Deep Dive course or 1:1 consultant call, you will receive a credit to apply to another Deep Dive Study Group or 1:1 consultant call within 12 months of purchase. May transfer to another person. No refund or credit from 7 days prior to the start of the course.